Assistant Restaurant Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Assistant Restaurants Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Restaurants Manager your main duties & responsibilities will be:
· To assist the Restaurants Manager in the smooth operation of all areas of the Restaurant department ensuring that the 1851 Restaurant & 2010 Brasserie maintain its standard and always strives for excellence.
· To ensure all products and services are charged correctly and procedures are followed to track, capture and analyse revenue streams.
· To assist with development and training and monitor all personnel within the department.
· In the absence of the Restaurants Manager to organise and take control of the whole department.
· To assist the Restaurants Manager in seeking ways to enhance the profits of the business through cost control and by constantly using up sales opportunities to improve gross margins.
· Liaise with Reception regarding each arrival, departure, and special requirements for guests.
· Liaise with the Head Housekeeper regarding linen requirements for the department.
· To communicate & liaise with all departments on a daily basis as and when required.
· To complete the daily paperwork at the beginning and end of the shift, including float counts, balancing tills, cashing up.
· To carry out Hotel Duty Management shifts as and when required.
· To assist in other F&B led departments such as Brasserie and conference & banqueting.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong background working at least at Supervisor level
- Strong Management and Leadership Skills
- Proven track record in training and developing a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- A get up and go attitude
About the Hotel:
We recognise that Peckforton Castle is unique and has a magical and wonderful tradition and we commit to preserve the best of this, fused with new ideas and touches to make our customers and guests stay a richer experience. Peckforton Castle offers an inspired and unique experience, evoking the best of each experience through flair, sheer professionalism and space to breathe and think.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday