We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Bar Supervisor to join our team at Peckforton Castle.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Management team with the day to day supervising of the Bar outlet in the hotel, your main duties & responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strong leadership to the bar team and help drive standards of service.
- Ensure that all areas of the bars are kept to the standard expected
- Ensure that all customers enjoy the best possible experience
- Maintain exceptional levels of cleanliness, ensuring the very highest standards of food safety are maintained
- Complete the opening and closing checklists and ensure that everything on them has been done
- Ensure all other daily and weekly checklists are complete
- Cash up at the end of the shift
- Ensure wastages are kept to a minimum
- Ensure that all areas are clean, tidy and attractive
- Place orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- Ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly
Above all, as Bar Supervisor you must have a passion for hospitality, be hands on and always lead by example. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to “step up”.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous bar experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good leadership Skills
- Exemplary attention to details
- The ability to work well while under pressure and show initiative whilst multi-tasking
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- A get up and go attitude
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- bar work: 2 years (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place