We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a positive and energetic Bartender to join our team at Peckforton Castle. Full / part-time or casual hours available.
Hourly rate: £9.50 – £10.50 depending on experience.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Management team, your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- General bar tending duties
- Take drinks order
- Serve drinks
- Take payment
- Ensure all areas are clean and well-maintained
- Any other reasonable duties
You will work as part of an experienced team and will be provided with excellent training and development.
This role includes evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Previous experience is desirable however full training will be given to the right candidates
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
If you feel you possess the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£10.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place