Assistant Conference & Event Manager
Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for some enthusiastic Assistant C&B Manager to join our award winning team at Peckforton Castle.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Management team, your main duties & responsibilities will be to:
- Assisting the C&B Management team with ensuring the C&B Operation runs smoothly to meet and exceed the Company’s high standards.
- Providing and ensuring the C&B operations team provide the highest levels of operational and customer service.
- Managing all aspects of Health, Safety and Food Hygiene.
- Training and Development of your team.
- Providing exceptional customer service to our conference and wedding guests.
To meet the challenge of role you will need to possess: –
- Previous experience in a similar role assisting with the running of Weddings, Banqueting, Conference, Corporate and Private Functions.
- Demonstrable leadership, interpersonal, motivation and communication skills.
- The drive and tenacity to succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free parking
- Staff meals
- Regular team incentives and prizes to be won
- Birthday voucher
- Training and development opportunities
This role includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays working.
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
If you feel you possess the qualities to shine, please apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability