Our new General Manager is looking to recruit an experienced Bar Manager to join our award-winning team at Peckforton Castle.
Reporting to the General Manager and the Deputy General Manager your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the day to day management of the department and its staff
- Develop, train and monitor all personnel within the department to ensure they are competent in their roles
- Ensure that procedures and standards are in place to achieve customer satisfaction
- Ensure all products and services are charged correctly and procedures are followed to track and capture revenue
To meet the challenge of role you will need to possess: –
- Previous experience in a similar role, or a strong Bar Supervisor background
- Good leadership, interpersonal, motivation and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free parking
- Staff meals
- Regular team incentives and prizes to be won
- Birthday voucher
- Training and development opportunities
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays working.
If you feel you possess the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bar supervisory: 2 years (preferred)