Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Porter to join our team at Peckforton Castle.
PLEASE NOTE: A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE.
Hours of work: part time which may include weekends and bank holidays working, early, mid and evening shifts.
Reporting to the Hotel Management your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Meeting and greeting our guests, ensuring that they are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Assisting with their luggage and escorting them to their bedrooms
- Valet Parking
- Familiarising them with the castle facilities and assisting with any queries and requests they may have
- Setting up conference and other function rooms to the required standards
- Assisting other departments such as Food & Beverage when necessary
- Keeping the public areas tidy and reporting any maintenance issues
- Carrying out the requested cleaning, such as hoovering and dusting when required
The ideal candidate should have:
- A friendly positive attitude
- A passion for customer service and good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- You must also be reliable and a team player!
Start date TBC at interview. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now!
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift