Painter & Decorator
Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Painter & Decorator to join our team at Peckforton Castle.
What’s in it for you:
- Generous discounts for hotel stays and restaurants across the group
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free parking
- Regular team incentives and prizes to be won
- Birthday card and voucher
- Training and development opportunities
Reporting to the Maintenance department, your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Preparing work areas to be painted
- Painting of bedrooms and communal corridors, hotel outlets
- Painting of outside areas
- Other duties will also include general hotel maintenance
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience painting and decorating
- General handyman skills
- Previous experience working within hotels would be advantageous.
- Able to work well unsupervised
- Be friendly and courteous
- Reliable and trustworthy
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role will predominantly be Monday to Friday, however weekend/bank holiday work and travel to our other Cheshire sites may be required on occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift