Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic Room Attendants (Part time, Weekends only) to join our team at Peckforton Castle.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all guest rooms and corridors are cleaned in line with company standards.
- Ensuring all maintenance issues are reported to the housekeeping management team.
- Cleaning and maintaining all staff facilities to a high standard including smoking area.
- Ensuring all cleaning chemical are used and stored in the correctly manner.
- Ensuring all public areas and toilets are cleaned and maintained throughout the day.
- Delivering any reasonable request made by guest, member of the management team, housekeeping supervisors.
- Ensuring uniform is clean and well presented.
- Delivering a professional attitude at all times.
- Working in line with all hotel procedures.
- Completing work load within given time.
Above all, we are looking for reliable and motivated people.
Part-time, Weekends only roles available.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience, although full training will be given
- Good attention to details
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good organisation
- Ability to focus on quality and standards
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free parking
- Regular team incentives and prizes to be won
- Birthday voucher
- Training and development opportunities
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£10.50 per hour