Conference & Events Supervisor
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Conference & Banqueting Supervisor to join our team at Peckforton Castle.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Management team with the day to day running of the C&B department, your main duties & responsibilities will be to:
- Assist the F&B Manager / C&B Manager in the smooth running of the banqueting operation.
- Supervise the service of food, wine and other beverages and providing guests with a great experience.
- Ensure all products and services are charged correctly and procedures are followed to track, capture and analyse revenue streams.
- Assist with development and training and monitor all personnel within the department.
- In the absence of the Conference & Banqueting Manager to organise and take control of the whole department.
- Complete the daily paperwork at the beginning and end of the shift, including float counts, balancing tills, cashing up.
- Carry out Hotel Duty Management shifts as and when required.
- Assist in other F&B outlets if required.
- Ensure that all staff are competent in carrying out their duties and that they work as a team.
- Ensure that procedures in place are adhered to, to achieve customer satisfaction.
Above all, as Conference & Banqueting Supervisor you must have a passion for hospitality, be hands on and always lead by example. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to “step up”
The ideal candidate should have:
- Background working in hospitality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good leadership Skills
- Exemplary attention to details
- The ability to work well while under pressure and show initiative whilst multi-tasking
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- A get up and go attitude
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking