We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Night Cleaner to join our team at Peckforton Castle.
Rate of Pay : £10 per hour
Hours of Work : 11pm – 7am
Reporting to the Nights Supervisor your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Completing full property walk around, ensuring all areas are clear and secure.
- Keeping all public areas tidy, check for any maintenance problems, ensuring they are logged.
- Carrying out all requested cleaning, including deep cleaning, as per schedules, this include : hoovering carpets, mopping tiled, stone and wood floors, polishing all woods surfaces, dusting and general cleaning.
- Ensure all store rooms are kept clean and tidy including glass wash and service rooms.
- Carrying out night kitchen cleaning when required.
- Assisting with any other queries and requests guests may have.
- Undertaking any relevant staff training deemed appropriate.
Above all, we are looking for someone who is reliable, motivated, professional and passionate about service.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ideally experience in similar position (although full training will be given)
- A passion for customer service and good attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
Start date TBC at interview. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place