Nights Bar Supervisor
Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Nights Bar Supervisor to join our team at Peckforton Castle. Full and part time positions available. Hours of work 11pm-6am (in the region of).
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Management team with the day to day supervising of the Bar outlet in the hotel, your main duties & responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strong leadership to the bar team and help drive standards of service.
- Ensure that all areas of the bars are kept to the standard expected
- Ensure that all customers enjoy the best possible experience
- Maintain exceptional levels of cleanliness, ensuring the very highest standards of food safety are maintained.
- Complete the closing checklists and ensure that everything on them has been done
- Ensure that daily and weekly checklists are completed
- Cash up at the end of the shift
- Ensure wastages are kept to a minimum
- Ensure that all areas are clean, tidy and attractive
- Beer line cleaning
- Re-stock all bars at the end of the shift
- Clean down all bars at the end of the shift
Above all, as Nights Bar Supervisor you must have a passion for hospitality, be hands on and always lead by example. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to “step up”.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous bar experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good leadership Skills
- Exemplary attention to details
- The ability to work well while under pressure and show initiative whilst multi-tasking
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- A get up and go attitude
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Part-time hours: 0-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking