Painter & Decorator
Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Painter & Decorator to join our team. There is a requirement with this position to work from all 3 hotels depending on the decorating schedule. We have 3 beautiful properties which require constant decorating to keep them looking at their very best!
Reporting to the Maintenance department, your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Preparing work areas to be painted
- Painting of bedrooms and communal corridors, hotel outlets
- Painting of outside areas
- Other duties will also include general hotel maintenance
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience painting and decorating
- General handyman skills
- Previous experience working within hotels would be advantageous.
- Able to work well unsupervised
- Be friendly and courteous
- Reliable and trustworthy
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes weekends and bank holidays working.
If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year