Our new General Manager is looking to recruit an experienced Restaurants Manager to manage both our 1851 Restaurant and 2010 Brasserie at Peckforton Castle
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Operations Manager your main duties & responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure the smooth running of the restaurants
- Recruit and train new team members
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Ensure all products and services are charged correctly
- Ensure procedures are followed to track, capture and analyze revenue streams
The ideal candidate should have:
- A passion for excellent customer service!
- Background working at Restaurant Manager or as Assistant Restaurant Manager level
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Proven track record in training and developing a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills
Above all, you must have a passion for hospitality, be hands on and always lead by example.
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position. This position includes evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays working.
If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking