We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our team at Peckforton Castle.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Taking enquiries via telephone & email, responding efficiently and encouraging couples to book a show around.
- Building a professional relationship with clients with regular phone calls.
- Showing clients around, trying to convert the show round to a confirmed booking.
- Chasing all enquiries and provisional bookings.
- Liaising with clients, chasing final details and payment.
- General administration, such as after visit letters, filing, printing booking forms and photocopying.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to step on to a sales role.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Be very organised
- Be friendly and approachable
- Previous experience in hotel operations such as banqueting would be advantageous
This is a full time, permanent position.
Start date TBC. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift