A SENSE OF ADVENTURE
Leisurely stays at Peckforton Castle don’t always mean doing absolutely nothing. The magnificent grounds lend themselves to a wide range of interesting and challenging activities that can be enjoyed by our guests and visitors.
Whether you prefer the quiet skill and strength of archery or the adrenaline-packed experience of off-road driving, our activities suit all budgets and age ranges.
Our Castle isn’t just for eating and sleeping, whether you have an hour to spare or a whole day we can make sure that your experience of Peckforton Castle goes beyond a traditional hotel.
- Falconry – take flight with our exquisite birds of prey
- Mountain bikes – for those who like the challenge of two wheels
- Segways – because exploring our grounds can be done the easy way!
- Air rifle shooting – for those with a keen eye and a steady finger
- Laser clay shooting - fantastic entertainment for groups of friends or families.
- Archery – an historic sport of skill and strength
Our full range of corporate activities can be found here