We currently have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic Room Attendants to join our team at Peckforton Castle.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all guest rooms and corridors are cleaned in line with company standards.
- Ensuring all maintenance issues are reported to the housekeeping management team.
- Cleaning and maintaining all staff facilities to a high standard including smoking area.
- Ensuring all cleaning chemical are used and stored in the correctly manner.
- Ensuring all public areas are cleaned and maintained throughout the day.
- Ensuring toilets are cleaned and serviced throughout the day.
- Delivering any reasonable request made by guest, member of the management Team, housekeeping supervisors.
- Cleaning and maintaining all public areas to a high standard.
- Ensuring uniform is clean and well presented.
- Delivering a professional attitude at all times.
- Working in line with all hotel procedures.
- Completing work load within given time.
Above all, we are looking for reliable and motivated people.
Full- time and part-time and casual roles available.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience, although full training will be given
- Good attention to details
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Good organisation
- Ability to focus on quality and standards
About the Hotel:
We recognise that Peckforton Castle is unique and has a magical and wonderful tradition and we commit to preserve the best of this, fused with new ideas and touches to make our customers and guests stay a richer experience. Peckforton Castle offers an inspired and unique experience, evoking the best through flair, sheer professionalism and space to breathe and think.
Start date TBC at interview. Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
This role includes weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £9.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place