Boutique Hotel Group owns three luxury hotels and wedding venues set in the heart of the Cheshire countryside. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Part-time Receptionist to join our team at Peckforton Castle.
Reporting to the Reception Manager, your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- To assist in the smooth operation of all areas of the Reception department.
- To check guests in and out and process payments accurately.
- To verify reservations through the reservation system.
- To deliver excellent customer service, responding to any guest requests efficiently and effectively and ensuring a warm welcome
- To be responsible for switchboard operation, transferring phone calls to correct extension and taking accurate messages.
- To be responsible for taking reservations for guests over phone, via emails, or walk ins.
- To collect, post, and balance payments to the Rezlynx system, and cash up at the end of the shift.
- To inform guests of amenities available as well as pertinent hotel information at all times.
- To maintain the front desk area in a neat, organized, and stocked manner at all times.
- To follow all hotel policy and procedures, including SOP’s, HR and H&S.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer care
- Good communication and organisational skills
- A get up and go attitude
- Previous reception experience would be desirable
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free parking
- Regular team incentives and prizes to be won
- Birthday voucher
- Training and development opportunities
Hours of work are 7am to 3:30pm, 10am – 6:30pm and 2.30pm to 11pm on a rota basis including weekends.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.
If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£10.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday